Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Conversations with God..... take 2

After watching the NBC chronicles of the birth of Jesus i was inspired to pick up the phone and call someone i hadn't talk to since September.... God. We had a lot of catching up to do since that night in the barn with anything goes. Here is our first conversation.

Me: I got a dog
God: What breed is your dog?
Me: a koolie
God: Be more specific.

Me: half border collie half red heeler
God: I do not understand.
Me: a border collie fucked a red heeler. The border collie wasn't wearing protection and thus you have a koolie
God: Are you telling the truth?
Me: yeah a border collie and an austrialian cattle dog make a koolie
God: Dude! Are you talking about the thing that keeps my beer cold?
Me: No i'm talking about humping mammals procreating to make a diffrent breed. like when a cocaine addicts humps a werewolf and you get a coked-up werewolf.
God: Interesting comparison.
Me: Well I knew you were a Conan fan. I was trying to think of a name for her.
God: Interesting. I want to find out more about you.
Me: Look I had a great time in the barn to but how is that going to help me name her?
God: Why do I exist?
Me: I don't need the drama today. Your not paying me for this couch time. I won't answer that
God: You know what you do, when you assume. What will you do instead?
Me: I will name by dog
God: How do you plan to do this?
Me: well i ask some fellow bloggers for suggestions
God: Well that's okay. Some bloggers have good suggestions, but not all.
Me: I'm leaning towards Kylie or Roo (like kangaroo) what do you think of Kylie?
God: Like Kylie Mingoue .. I'd do her. You tell me.
Me: I like it. It is austrialian and means boomerang
God: Kylie means boomerang? Who said that?
Me: the aborigine
God: The aborigine are the experts.
Me: Yeah where were they when Mad Max had to wonder the desert in Mad Max and the Thunder Dome.
God: ........... ....
Me: so..
God: ok.
Me: last night at the barn...
God:Really, The barn is where it's at.
Me: yeah. when you say anything goes you really mean that
God:What do you really want to ask me? Do you think I should alter my image next time?
Me: no no thats not what i'm saying
God:Are you serious? Are you serious? Please correct my mistake. What is that you are saying?
Me: look things got a little out of hand
God:Sorry my eye is not attached right now.
Me: yeah sorry about that. i like to punch in the heat of the moment.... Well you know these scratches on my chest are going to scar
God:Come on. There is no need to apologize. Oh yeah, we were talking about that. Which ones?
Me: the ones you made. the ones on my back natasha made, i think will be fine
God:Is that a fact. Thanks for the info. I forgot about your little friend.
Me: don't be jealous you told me to bring a friend
God:I was not trying to be a jealous about me telling you to bring a friend.
Me: cool. i thought you might be bi
God:Who is the best? OK I will try to be bi.
Me: don't worry your secert is safe with me i'm not going to tell any one your a woman. but natasha was really into you and she's not even a lesbian.. or wasn't a lesbian.
God:I cannot feel "worry", so don't worry.
Me: your such a stone cold bitch
God:I will tell my bother you said I am cold.
Me: while your telling him that, tell him how selfish you were in the barn
God:Good point.
Me: i mean did you ever hear me screaming my name.... no.. not once
God: Tell me more about your screaming.
Me: no. we all had to scream whose name?
God:Are you serious? What happened?
Me: yes i'm serious, we all had to scream your name.... "oh god" "oh God" oh God" god god god
God:So? I am a Christian.
Me: all about you isn't it?
God:How do you know?
Me: selfish bitch
God:You do not speak with respect.
Me: ok i'm sorry in fact i was actually impressed..... that postion on the horse plow
God:" postion on the horse plow? Go on
Me: but that postion on the horse plow ... genuis
God: Is that your final answer?
Me: pure genuis
God:Compare that to diluted genuis.
Me: oh and the candles
God:That's cool. Thanks for the info.
Me: not a good idea
God:Oh I get it.
Me: yeah burning candles in a barn equal we all burn to death
God:Ah. All?
Me: well me and natasha would burn to death
God: yeah... natasha.. so...
Me: so....
God:Yeah that's right.
Me: want to come over and watch a movie?
God:OK, I will come over and watch a movie.
Me: Have you seen sin city?
God:No I have not seen it. What's it like?
Me: Hmm a little bit of Revelations mixed with Corinithians in an Old School Testament style. you'll like it. i'll see you later
God:What makes you say that I will like it? See you later!

37 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you becoming a born again christian or what?

9:11 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

storm - I would talk with Jesus but he just isn't very socialable after the whole crucifixion thing.

mitz - pat roberston is my hero.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

LMAO, nice conversation.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Perdita said...

My mom talks to God, or shall I say God talks to my mom.
Funny, she said He never mentions you.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Koolie all the way. Just keep God away from her....

9:36 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

becky - i feel your jealousy

ped - does that mean your mom talks to you about god talking to her.. and then sends you an article in the mail about being a better person?

sharon - i don't pay a tithe... and yes Kylie is her name.

jen - she's so close to getting her name changed to pills or vomit or piggy.

rm - i really wanted to make a jew joke here.... must... restrain.. or.. will not get into... entertianment.. buisness.......

wes - you think God's into beastitality?

9:47 PM  
Blogger glo said...

Started out screwing dogs and ended up with God. Unexpected twist.

12:47 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

johnny, i spoke w/ pbc & he's on board for your little study.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

glo - yeah i hope god enjoys Sin City

shane - good i was looking for an excuse to go drink. I'm already one up on him... was introduced to a dentist assistant that i mistaked for a stripper... but she didn't mind the mistake... that's one... the evidence is trapped on a camera phone.

10:12 AM  
Blogger da buttah said...

word of advice on the hyper spazz of a pooch you acquired (i have a border collie, i can tell you oodles on the fun you can expect): laser pointer. they go buck wild over them, tires them out too..and you don't have to move your ass.

ps: talk to god about my finals, yea?

6:00 PM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

god totally wants to slam-fuck yer dog.

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao at shane!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

I've had a conversation with THEE iGod. I may be due for another. Though, it won't be half as interesting as yours.

You're ca..caa...craaazy!!

1:41 AM  
Blogger The Megan said...

conversations with THE iGod are often times not nearly as entertaining as converstions with THE Megan... guess it all depends on how drunk we both are...

WTF... a 10 letter word verification?!? I think I may prefer the spam comments...

4:31 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

vonna - maybe if you thought about kylie at work you could poop.

butt - the greenies are genuis. Now explain why she runs full speed at grass mounds and throws her body into them and likes to hop everywhere.

shane - slam-fuck.... that takes me back.

jenn - at least you get the answers your seeking... and what's with the brady bunch picture.

megan - i'm not sleeping with you.

punk - you should see where Peter, Paul, Luke and I go for spring break.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

johnny, pbc called some bible-thumper a "toe-headed fuckbag". any idea of what this maybe.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

shane - your going about that the wrong way.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

It's a Brady Bunch of bloggers. It's pretty freakin' ethnic huh? It's just fabulous!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Shawn Miller said...

In a related story, I once beat God at Madden 2002. But don't let Him tell you the story. His version, he beat me by a field goal. Not so. I won by 17!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Great blog!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

gee, how'd i know pbc would have something wholesome to say.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

are you being held for ransom like white devil?

7:16 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

jenn - yes ethinc... like all things in the 60's.

shawn - i know.. and everyone always believes him or he threatens them with that whole damnation thing.

jen - no

mike - nice shadow puppet

pbc - maybe his penis killed him?

vonna - how many kylie mignoue cds do you have

shane - he's dead

8:13 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

ya ya, looon ass convo. nice.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where the fuck is johnny menace anyway?

1:30 PM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

i hate you eddie.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Lake Allison said...

That little doggie is so adorable.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

But you still suck.

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First the Devil, now the Menace.... wtf

Shane dude.... don't let it happen to you man....

9:23 PM  
Blogger geezer squeezer! said...

dude! you cant call her 'kylie'!!! your dogs got eight tits and kylies only got one!!!

merry xmas me old son!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

steph - when are the drunken audio blogs gonig to happen?

mitz - where am i?? where are you? can't even link to your blog

eddie - wow. interesting.... you show up when white devil goes missing.

shane - do whatever the anger tells you.

ally - i hate cats

wes - your next wes

geez - obviously things are diffrent in america.

7:52 PM  
Blogger jungle jane said...

God is so practical. You should hang out with me and Lucifer - its far more spontaneous. of course the dog would have ended up being called something like Carmen Electra and by now it would have been sacrificed.

great blog:-)

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counters