Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Letters from forgotten friends....85' (response)

Dear Snake Eyes,

How's the left arm? still working? are those screws still in tight? ... look... I know you said not to write you back.... but you wrote me on the hotel stationary ...and i called to the hotel to check and see if you were still there..... your still using that fake check-in name....
Mr. Bojangles.. Isn't it time for a new check-in name... it isn't exactly discrete and ninja like.

I would be more than happy to send you your uzi submachine gun, black backpack, and black sword..... but i'm afraid you'll have to come get those yourself. ..Maybe.... maybe in the pre-uni bomber/oklahoma city bombing/9-11 days i could of had overnighted it to you or paid a mexican a quarter to clean my gutters and then run it to you, but my gutters would come first. Times have changed and you can't mail deadly assualt weapons in the mail.... but i am sending your mix tape with this letter... its the tape Lady J made for you while you were recovering from surgery. Still have the playlist in sleeve here:


Side A

U2 - "With Or Without You"

RUN-DMC - "Walk This Way"

Kylie Minogue - "Locomotion"
George Michael - "Faith"
U2 - "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive
Thompson Twins - King For Just One Day

Side B
The Cure - "Boys Don't Cry"
Fleetwood Mac - "
Little Lies"
Lionel Richie - "Say You, Say Me"
The Cure - "Close to Me"
The Smiths - "Cemetary Gates"
R.E.M - "Superman"
Don Johnson - Heart Beat

........ Don fucking johnson
I almost forgot about that miami vice phase you and Quick Kick went through. Remember when you wanted me to sand you down and paint a white suit on you.... you were so drunk... i think ... wait a minute... yeah... that's when you stabbed Roadblock.... that was fucking hilarious.. oh my god ..everyone was laughing so hard.., of course Roadblock hasn't stopped stutering since.......... ...hmmmm.. so... in your letter you seem a little pissed.. and at me off all people... well let me set the record straight.

First off... consider yourself lucky to be alive.. Some Joes lost their lives that day.. where's your respect? Alpine, Flash, Airbone, and Frostbite are now part of someone's home's foundation... that's right they were buried alive in cement...... i couldn't save them.. i.. i....... i thought i lost you in there to.... apart of me died that day.. I was never the same after the great war of 88'... After a few days passed and I hadn't heard from you i woke up in the middle of the night and caputred Firefly from Cobra...... I sanded Firefly's face and body to look like yours and painted him black..... I tortured the man... he died.. I sanded him down to the metal chrome and rubber bands.... You were my favorite... are still my favorite.. who surgically constructed you a new left arm after the dog bit yours off? That's right it was me.. I made the decision to take Breaker's left arm off and give it to you.. Just remember that when you press play to listen to the mix tape.

Yo Joe,
Menace

And to answer your questions...
P.S. - No.. she thought you were dead and wanted to have a piece of you to remember. Wait until i tell her your alive.. you are going to have some huge alimony payments.
P.P.S. - Wait until you hear what he did to your dog.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, she totally wants you.

10:48 PM  
Blogger da buttah said...

older brother=i wasn't allowed to be a girl until he felt it was okay for me to be one...coincidently that was about 12 when he moved out to college.

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'who surgically constructed you a new left arm after the dog bit yours off? That's right it was me..'

lmao......u maniac......what did he do to the dog....dying to know.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

jen - Thank god i didn't go with my manafest theory on dolphins.. so close to posting that one last night.. and i'm sure those were tears of sadness.

shane - sorry i don't mingle with the unemployed.

rm - gave him is life back. you should have seen him moping around without an arm.....

buttah - ok you were a tomboy... still a tomboy... and you blame your bother.

mitz - i'm just going to get around this my saying that is a classifed mission.

storm - if only i could remember the black guys name from maimi vice... .... what is DJ doing now? shouldn't he be making a comeback?

7:45 PM  
Blogger glo said...

Tubbs. His name was Tubbs.

That Lady J was such a corn ball. Coincidently, that was also the playlist from my first Jr. High dance...and the DJ had a reconstructed arm...weird, very weird.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

Tubbs isn't very G.I. Joeish... and did your DJ wear all black and a mask?

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U2 - "With Or Without You"
RUN-DMC - "Walk This Way"
Kylie Minogue - "Locomotion"
George Michael - "Faith"
U2 - "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive

Classics.

But you made it complete with Don Johnson. Awesome.

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

classified my ass.

2:08 PM  
Blogger glo said...

No. He was very surprisingly clean cut. I never would have recognized him from the GI Joe days had you not mentioned the arm thing. Really. Well, I say clean cut, but I actually mean secretly drunk. You know how that goes in small towns...

7:49 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

What good is a mix tape without some Don Johnson on it? I'm so glad to see you realize that too.

Your face won dirty. That's my awesome comeback.

12:25 AM  
Blogger geezer squeezer! said...

i had no idea that don johnson released a song (surely not an album too???!!).but mainly,i have no idea.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

jen - embarrassingly shameless is my speciality

mitzee - why you would open up with ass in your comment and leave your ass vurenable like that i have no idea when you know i could easily say "No... your ass by now is a public information" or something along those lines...... but i won't.

glo - secertly drunk..... that takes me back.

katie - yes my face was dirty but we both got what we wanted it was a win win situtation.

rm - that's the cliffhanger.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

geez - igorance is bliss isn't it... try not to let that ruin your life to much.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

You're great. I'm linking you. As soon as I quit being lazy. Hold your breath!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Blake said...

Again, I bow before a comic genius.

Blake

3:16 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

now your just blowing smoke up my ass.... and reminds me of my aunt.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counters