Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Now is the time............ to make a dollar.

Clearly countries around the world read my rant below about sending supplies instead of a hallmark card. Sorry France I didn't put Jerry Lewis on the TV dad fight list... i'm sure the 2 Phillup Drummond votes came from you and Mexico... you guys are suckers for black migets and child molesters. I know it maybe to late to capitalize on this hurricane but i've wanted to make a few bucks selling a Katrina bracelet since last tuesday... The ones that are out there are weak.... "Hope Stength Love" "Hurricane Katrina Relief". Come on..... are you kidding me, at least put some effort into it..... people want something better than that. All i need is a catchy saying on there..... and then i'll tell everyone the proceeds go to the Red Cross..... then a few months go by and i'll be posting my mugshot on this blog. So here's what i was thinking, if you got any suggestions let me know and we can go 50/50 and defruad the country and go to jail together.

Braclet list

Katrina's a Bitch
NOLA
Don't call me a refugee
Call me whatever i just want food
Refugee: A person seeking refuge
Fucking Emergency Managing Assholes
Stall in the State level
Crap Floats
Unthinkable & Unsinkable
Hope still floats....... alongside raw sewage and dead bodies
Who cares about Mississippi
Oh yeah..... Mississippi......
R.I.P. 2006 Mardi Gras
The Big Floater
Give a hoot and loot
Give a hoot and don't loot
Its better down where its wetter (once you start ryhming its tough to stop....... hop.... on pop)
Blame Canada
Roof Camping (a new boy scout patch to earn)
I lost my section 8 housing and all i got was this lousey bracelet, free food, free housing, and a job
Oprah will save us
New New Orleans
Bitch slap Katrina
MSNBC = hot reporters
Kayne West hates white people
Hurricanstrong
I don't vote but i know to bitch
Leavy reaserch foundation

(and yes consider these lines copyrighted but only the ones you want use)

So i don't know which on to go with... Trying to think of one that will appeal to the most people to make the most $$, and no i'm not going making Katrina t-shirts, posters, bandannas or tupperware. Bracelets only. They're easier to sell.... especially since i'm in Dallas .... personally i would wear the katrina's a bitch bracelet............ i'm thinking........ dark blue.

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A wise woman who was traveling in the mountains found a precious stone in a stream. The next day she met another traveler who was hungry, and the wise woman opened her bag to share her food. The hungry traveler saw the precious stone and asked the woman to give it to him. She did so without hesitation. The traveler left, rejoicing in his good fortune. He knew the stone was worth enough to give him security for a lifetime. But a few days later he came back to return the stone to the wise woman.

"I've been thinking," he said, "I know how valuable the stone is, but I give it back in the hope that you can give me something even more precious. Give me what you have within you that enabled you to give me the stone."

"The Wise Woman's Stone"
Author Unknown

online yoga

6:08 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

your the only one that understands me anonymous.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some more bracelets;

"Shit floats, and so does New Orleans"

"Mad at the government, because I can't read"

"I hate politicians, but I've never voted"

and my fave.... "Katrina Blew Me"

9:56 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

wes - "I hate politicians, but I've never voted" save that one for the next election... especially for the MTV rock the vote movement. I'll go in with you on the "Katrina Blew Me" .... i'm thinking a nice bluish grey... hurricane grey.

jules - thanks... what are you trying to sell me?

jerome - why did you have to do that? one more and i'll have to start putting that word verication on.

printed related - I use to respect your work... but now you leave me no choice but to turn on this word thing... thanks.... I would probably give me a kidney to find out where you and jerome live so i can at least cut your fingers off... anyone else top that?

11:11 PM  
Blogger Perdita said...

Great site. I love the way you've put together words that run into longer collections of sentences, which make up paragraphs and (questionable) thoughts.
Keep up the good work and if your interested in less words, sentences, paragraphs and definitely no original thought check out my site.

Your friendly spam bot

8:46 AM  
Blogger white_devil said...

Wes stole my shit JM...my line Wes..

Damn it...


BITTTTTTEEEEERRRRRR

9:18 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

perd - if your not selling cat furniture then i don't care.

whitey - speaking of bitter. What's with the keystone face?

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love em all...how about:
"don't drink the water, drink the margaritas"
surely those people still have booze supply.

12:05 PM  
Blogger PackerPundit said...

sweet... re your comment to my site
"let them have Nancy Grace to. I enjoy greta knowing that she is about a year away from her face being frozen" *high fives ya*

okay here's my entries: by the way... Im neither pro war or anti troops or wtfuck... one of them... I just generally choose the side with the cutest cheerleaders

Katrina bracelet entries for the Hate Bush crowd:
Bush Gloated... People Floated
Weapons of Mass Floatation

I want a percentage LOL
peace out bro -- romey

3:21 PM  
Blogger PackerPundit said...

Oh wait... one more...

New Orleans Victims... the other milky white meat

3:25 PM  
Blogger Velda_black said...

Being a canadian i 'd have to say i enjoy: "blame canada"
i 'm really not sure why .. ( maybe its because i hate my country.... ) it just seems to fit.
I would Proudly display that just for the fantastical reaction it would bring.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...velda is openly admitting hatred towards her country...and mine....

1:30 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

mitz - yes as we all know booze will keep you alive for weeks.

shane - i was counting on you for like that. I would shorten that to "Float back to Africa" the braclet isn't that long

romeo - yeah i would pay up to $3000 to punch nancy once in throat. I'd also pay that much for a ticket to Greta vs Nancy in a thunderdome match. "2 women enter 1 women leaves" The winner gets to keep reporting Natalie Holloway is missing.

jules - I don't think you want that. Those 5 mintues of anything goes in the barn shed with satan were amatuer compared to what i have in mind. How are you with a 7 iron?

vel - yeah i think there is enough hate to sell those "blame canada" braclets. South Park my sue though.

mitz - yes your arch-canadien nemisis.

von smartass - yep.... I wonder what city will try to step up and steal the NO party scene. Where will Snoop and the Girls gone wild crew go this Feb.?

5:06 PM  
Blogger Perdita said...

Um, natalia that's not quite right.
Bush "...this country's going to rise up and take care of it. You know, we would love help, but we're going to take care of our own business"

Over twenty five nations have offered aid in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. In particular, France has offered the use of its resources in the Caribbean sea, including 2 navy ships, 1 navy hospital, 8 planes, 600 tents, 1000 beds, and rescuers. President George W. Bush has refused such material aid to the hurricane's victims, although cash donations will be accepted.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Many_nations_offer_material_aid_to_hurricane_victims%3B_Bush_refuses_to_accept

8:33 AM  
Blogger Abreu, Jorge said...

The wedding party definetly wrote some real fucked up shit on their comments. That one there's is not funny at all!!!
I wonder why Kanye West hates whites? Hmmm...
Any hoo... U can sell the most with that Mardi Gras one man. It's catchy!!!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

nat - they sent it after they read my post below... they just need to send it instantly.

ped - tell me watched that stossell piece on money for the levys

curious - yeah i should of have just put Kayne doesn't care for white people... i doubt he hates whites when he's trying to sell albums... thats 2 votes for Mardi Gras... i read recently though the mayor and residents are planning on a Mardi Gras to raise money for the city though...

10:31 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

and jules - how's your putting? and what kind of balls to you play with?

10:32 AM  
Blogger Blake said...

HurricanStrong was my favorite.

Blake

11:08 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

I'm going to have to agree with Blake. It is the most marketable. I could use it for any hurricane.

2:28 PM  
Blogger mkecurler said...

Interesting post. I've been through 9 mardi gras- it will be back. Galveston and Mobile have one every year as well. Most of the floats survived the flood and I think they will move the 06 season to one of those towns.
Yes, my family got out safely.

Nice blog, I'll visit again soon.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

something tells me you won't

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counters