Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Blind date: Shelly...... part III

Continued from Part I & Part II

The way that little freak monster was sucking on my salted fingers on the way i almost drove of the cliff. We finally pulled up to her place in seattle..... the lights were on.... that was odd i thought... oh well.. must be her caretaker.... i bet she's a black woman named beatrice and she's a katrina evacuee... but i needed to make sure to secure my invitation in...

Menace: *leaning closer to Shelly in the car
That chantilly lace has been driving me wild all night... how did you know i find that perfume intoxicating...

Shelly: *stares straight out the window

Menace: Playing it cool around me.... I knew i shouldnt let EN talk to you before hand.. mind if i use the bathroom before i go... and i'll bring in your breadsticks...
*leans in closer to her deformed ear... or what i thought was her ear
*whispering
...if you want i could feed you the rest of these breadsticks before i go..

Shelly: *smiles and drools on herself

I knew she couldn't play cool for to long and the way she let that drool run down her chest under her shirt..... i knew... my invitation inside was secure..

So i unloaded her from the car.. wheeled her in through the front door... The placed smelled of fabric softner... dyrer sheets were visible everywhere in the house... jesus... what kind of lazy ass caretaker lives here..... we made our way to the kitchen to so i could unwrap the breadsticks and then........ then.. it hit......... it dawned on me why EN told me she was special.....

Menace: So shelly how long have you lived here... its a nice place... smells...... smells.. nice like you live with Snuggles

Shelly: MEEEaahhh Hooooooooome Pretty Giirrrrrl!!

Menace: Yes. Home... so where's your helper.. she live here with you

Shelly: Baby Baby HELP pretty... Pretty GIRLlllll!!

Menace: Baby?.... i don't know .. if i like that...

Shelly:*points at pictures on the counter


Menace:*pics up the picture
Oh........................................ shit.....


Its at that time i finally realized the water was running in the kitchen.... I had been so focused on getting my own breadstick in Shellys super sucking retard mouth that.. i must have ignored
.. "Mommm is that you!"...

Menace: shit.. shit..shit..shit.shit...
*wheeling her in the ktichen

Shelly: BABBYYY WLUVV!! HA Hahahhh!
*claps

Shawn: .........Menace?....... what...

Menace: Oh hey shawn... i.. uhmm

Shawn: .............................. .......... ...........................

Menace: ......................... ....................... .....................

Shelly: MooooooYEaahhhh
*clapping

Shawn: Why are you wheeling my mom in the kitchen?

Shelly: BREAAADSTICK FOR prETTy!!

Menace: Well ..its..uhm... you know EN invited her over .. and.. Mrs Editor was ..uhm.. hungry... am i..
*pulls out a breadstick and feeds it to Shelly

Shawn: No!! My mom was suppose to go on a date.... tell me the date didn't show up and you brought her hom... and why is my mom sucking a breadstick like cock....

Shelly: *Licking the butter of the breadstick end to end and swirling her tongue around it

Shawn: Jesus mom!
*steps away from the sink and snatches the breadstick out
I'm going to kick your ass Men......

Menace: Ah... Shawn... why is there a rubber doll in the sink

Shawn: *looks back
That rubber doll has a name... it's Trish and Trish needs to be washed asshole

Menace: *snaps some pics on his cell phone
That will be worth something don't you think... hate for that to get out at work..

Shawn: Listen douche don't you even think about it.... and what the fuck Menace.. what is this bottle of Patron for.. are you trying to get my mom drunk!!.. She is fucking retarded she can't drink..

Menace: *snaps pics of shawn with a bottle of patron with his mom and doll in the background.
Ok that might make a good x-mas card.

Shawn: Fuck you.. give me those pictures.

Menace: Lets lay somethings out Shawn...

Shawn: No Fuck you.. I'm going to.....

Menace: kick my ass.. yes .. so i've heard.. come on shawn.. big boy breaths.... now listen.. i didn't know this was your retarded suck machine mother... but now that i do.. ....i really.... really want to let her have my breadstick... she's a gifted woman shawn....

Shawn: Well that's not going to happen

Menace: and if you want the pictures to disappear then i'm sticking my breadstick in something.. your mom already got me hard sucking on my fingers in the car.. but .... your the man of the hosue... i'll let you choose...... either i'm tucking her mom in... or your going to have to give me your rubber doll trish for an hour..... someone's mouth is going to get full tonight..

Shawn:..... .......... .........

Shelly: BREADDSTICKKSS YEAaaaHHHh!!
*claps
*drools

Menace: Times ticking shawn..

Shawn: Give me a mintue
*walks over to trish
*leans into her ear
*whispers
*hugs trish and starts to sob a bit

Menace: Sorry Shelly... it would have been magical..

Shelly: *drools
*chews tongue

Menace: I know.. me to..

Shawn *wiping eyes
Ok Menace.. one hour... but that's it.... and here if you could play this CD its her favorite it will help her mind drift away from you...
*hands a type o negative cd

Menace: sorry.. boss... i brought my own..
*flashes a Deftones CD

Shawn: If you hurt her... I'll

Menace: kick my ass?.. don't worry you were believable the first time..... really..

Shawn: .....mom lets go upstairs.. bed time..
*grabs breadsticks and salt shaker

Menace: ........ what... what ..why are you taking those

Shawn: Shut up Menace.. I'll be upstairs for an hour.. and then i'm coming down and you better be gone...
*carries Shelly upstairs

Menace: *grabs the patron
*turns to trish
Why don't we go into the living room and get dirty?

......... 45 mintues later... and an empty patron bottle... I sat on the couch for a mintue to collect my thoughts... I looked over at Trish and wiped away a couple of tears.... there's nothing more innocent than seeing a doll like that shed a tear... ... i should just walk out of here with trish right now... and take her back to EN as a nice little prize for a her blind date set up.... and i know trish would be ready to go after hearing shawn moan from upstairs.....

and you know what... fuck him.. he wouldn't let me fuck his mom..... i am going to steal something...... I could get trish out the door in plenty of time... I've got 10 minutes before he comes down stairs... he's probably napping in his moms lobster claw hands............... then it caught my eye ... sitting in shawn's room ...... a sock monkey...... so i took his sock monkey and made my way out the door... wonder if he'll notice it?

97 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy fuck. You are one talented writing mother fucker.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Wow. So you had a piece of Trish the Dish....

Damn. For the first time I feel envious of Shawns mother, and his real doll..

bitches.

Ah well, at least you got laid.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

so wait a second...did shawn fuck his retarded mom?

did johnny bang trish?

12:44 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

bo - Shelly thought so to.

EN - did i get laid?... i did bring you a sock monkey you know..

carl - i thought i made it clear on took place.. maybe you should re-read it.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

oh... and.. thanks for reminding me to carl...

i'd like for everyone to feel free to look back at parts I & II's comments and see what shawn said he would do to his mother...

12:54 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Johnny - Yes, Bobo will make a nice addition to the mantle decoration.

I'll put him next to the dammit doll.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Alright mother fucker.

I need a moment before I start busting skulls.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

i keep getting shane and shawn mixed up.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

do you know if its possible to do anal with a Real Doll?

inquiring minds want to know.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

I just want to say that my mother is not retarded. Then I want to say that I wouldn't fuck my own mother...

You're a sick fuck Johnny. I can only imagine that if you write about this shit it means you do it on your own time too.

I hope you do take a little vacation to my neck of the woods... I'll send you home in a fucking body bag.

Naw, fuck that.. no body bag.

cardboard box, UPS. I'll ship it to your mother with a nice handwritten thank you for all the miscellaneous bullshit she's sent your punk ass over the years.

I don't have a blog, so I can't slam you like you did me.. I like to think I'm a bigger man than that.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Carl - yes, they have assholes.

Shawn - at least he took her out to a nice dinner and what not? It sounds as if he was the perfect gentleman...

1:39 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

and u know... for the record... i hope you take a vacation up here too Johnny :D

1:42 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

You need to shut the fuck up. You can't tell me you're completely innocent. You know how I fucking feel about this shit.

I'm out... really. I think this takes the fucking cake as the shittiest thing ever done to me

ever.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ShaWn- shittiest thing ever? Hmmmm

I can think of quite a few thing that have happened to you that were worse.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

who the fuck is tempest?

1:57 PM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

seriously, i'm not talking shit (this time), i just wanna know.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Seriously, is this NOT better than one of those after school specials?

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A folk-rock band that melds Celtic, British and Norwegian material

2:00 PM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

no.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

google it scumbag

2:01 PM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

smartass.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tempest-A great disturbance or uproar over a matter of little or no importance.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

wow.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scumbag- You completly understand now, right?

2:04 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Now who the fuck is this guy and why the fuck does he keep coming back?

And what the fuck is your beef with me? I don't think I know you but you seem to know what I'm about so let's here it fuckerface... whats your story?

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ShaWn- U want a hotpocket.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

this guy is weird. he obviously has something against all of us. well, at least anybody who associates with me. sorry guys.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scum- I don't hate anyone or anyone on this board.

Did you rotoscope your avitar?

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, white goddess...

2:44 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Wow, hello... you look like Frank Zappa...

or, were you leaving a message here for shelly?

2:52 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

this blog is out of control.

i want to eat johnny menace.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

i have that song "i think we are along now" by tiffany in my head.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

If anybody is eating anybody it should be me... either way.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Their doesn’t seem to be anyone around."


Thanks Carl …..really appreciate it now it's stuck in my head.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

rotoscope?

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carl you up for either way

3:02 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Yeah, thanks carl.. Now I'm signing that too...


jesus.

So, Tempest.. you have a thing for redheads or what?

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Mary and Joseph

Red heads are my weakness.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Weakness? I doubt you have any weeknesses... you spent time in seminary correct?

You must know a thing or two about corruption and sacrifice...

3:19 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

And if that is so then you must know a thing or two about the evils of corruption and how they apply in my life... no?

Corrupt evil is my lifesblood and a man of your... well, stature, is sure to make me feel tempted to cross the line.....

3:22 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

SO then, let's talk electro-therapy during kinky sexual intercourse....

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a magic wand ready at the willing…….


follow me to the rectory

3:30 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Describe your wand and then tell me what you're going to do with it.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But yet I must perform my pastoral duties, as she fills my mind and heart, even as I speak of the crucifixion, I envision the taste of her love and blood running down my lips.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I felt her watching, for what seemed like months. She quite openly, while I secretly admired her from behind the veil of a non-chalant priest, and of listening to her confessions. I could not make my thoughts & feelings openly known, for it would have meant being ex- communicated.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Hmm... no descript? Nothing to look forward to then?

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still, I knew she was there, and I was waiting, always waiting, for her to make a move. My hands tied by religious and societal bonds.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A flavor made of her, her true essence. I wanted more, I needed more

3:50 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

so what did you do? pray tell....

Is this an internal conflict of women in general or is there one specific woman you are identifying?

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she had been taunting my mind from the pews for weeks.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

And what did she have written on her thighs?

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still, I knew she was there, and I was waiting, always waiting, for her to make a move. My hands tied by religious bonds

4:01 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

yeah yeah your a priest we get it..

oh and carl.. you can't eat me...

hi shawn... i got your x-mas present

4:06 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

oh.. the priest runs away... i see

and of course she was still there.. she was waiting to pick up a fuckin poinsettia when your done wiping your sweaty palms..

4:10 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Hi Johnny. Welcome back home. You missed a shitstorm today.

I kept the house clean though.

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny- your going to be offended people think I'm you.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

EN - i see.

tempest - you picked a good role model.. just keep following my lead.. and pick up the crumbs behind me.... now why would you think i'm offended??

4:16 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

come on priesty don't stall on what to say you been dying to talk to me haven't you....

4:17 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

is your tongue tied up by religious bond?

4:19 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

mine could be... just saying.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Want to do take out chinese and have a bath?

We could take it in the shark tank :)

4:27 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

you know how buttercup gets around duck sauce... but... sounds good..

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pardon me johnny I had a call from above, the metatron would like his pen back.....

Picking up the crumbs……..hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I would have thought it obvious,

Your johnny and I'm tempest...

4:31 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

i didn't know we were on a first name basis.. but whats weird is i also know someone that likes to write with spaces for every sentence.. pretty uncommon writing style..

http://hell-is-home.blogspot.com/

but you know that's not the real satan.. in fact he's pretty tame for satan... don't you think.. i mean if you had your blog back up tempy no one would think you are me.. if.. you need it... i saved the post.. and the profile descriptions...

4:41 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

but i wouldn't want to keep you from your 3pm mass coming up... and i got chinesse on the way.. so i'll talk to you next time we make fun of shawn... enjoy Acts 2:38 ... i bet its your favorite..

*walks EN in and closes the door

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So we are still on the who are you stuff..... Nope neither of those two and when you guess right I will tell you,,,

But I doubt you will

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tempest is EN

5:46 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

Are we guessing... when did we start... i thought you were picking up my crumbs and reading Acts.. why do you want me to guess so bad... ... or is this another question your going to dodge..

you are getting better with the ..... ... only remeber i don't use commas...

anyon - don't you have something you want to sell us?

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

picking jaw up off floor....

7:46 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Freddy is the Devil!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I couldn't be tempest... The last comment he made after the door was closed is proof...

It's logistically impossible to suck Menace off and type at the same time.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess who has been an all day occurrence.
I’ve been a calzone and a menace…..

I don’t have to read acts, I chose to ignore the act 2:38 reference because it is riddled with assumptions, and instead I would counter with act 10.43.

If you would like, I can give you a plethora of scripture that would turn “water gospel” into a dry lake bed, but I didn’t want to bore the rest of the people who go to church for the free food and wine, or when EN attends the lovely show.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

*looks out the window

still there.. so sad..

You've been a food and a tv character good... and to think its not even halloween

can you really "counter" a bible verse with another bible verse.... reguardless i do choose to ignore it like most things in the bible because it is riddled with assumptions

and what about those who go for a could laugh and to light a candle or two?

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Even you Tempest.

Try not to get to shitty. By that I mean shit on your fly from fucking alterboys all day...

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’d like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving as well…

Thanks for the kind words Bostick.
If you happen to see White Canadian Guy let him know I wish him the same.

P.S. Wicked cool avitar Bostick. Today was the first time I saw the flames work.......

6:33 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

I wish I had a Realdoll.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Me too!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelly: *smiles and drools on herself.

For some reason I find this image very erotic. I think I need the name of a good psychiatrist. ;)

1:40 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I smile and drool on myself.. all the time.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Blog said...

K, I'm new here....I'm not really sure what's going on, but I like it! Johnny, should I tell everyone you know what a "releve" is...? ;)

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just dropped in to see what is going on, and I must say, this is one weird blog.

Ever think about getting a life? I mean really, I have no problem with talking about sex, and love, but this is just plain weird.

You must have some very good drugs. Hugs.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

You know, God, I bought a life once for $9.99 (target special discount marked down)...

Some old asshole broke into my house and stole it last October. Now I borrow a little bit of everybody's when I have time.

I noticed you put drugs before hugs... how very wonderful of you.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just because I put drugs before hugs doesn't mean it goes that way. That was just a sentence that needed to flow that way. Hugs.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Calzone said...

Is bbc pbc's dad? Oh and Menaces drugs fucking suck and everyone knows it. All he smokes is the brown frown, and his "oxy's" are fucking arthritis pills.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

EN - you drooling on shelly fighting for a breadstick... now that works for everyone i think

haley - if you did then people would know that i know what a pointe is to..

bbc - old men shouldn't be hugging a lot.. its not american..

cal - yet you always act high everytime you take my "oxy".... haven't you even had real drugs..

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im not going to read all that gay bullshit.

Yo Mcfly, you suck.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

when i get home i want your pants down at your ankles.

wait, fuck. sorry, wrong blog.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Alright Carl I'll get right on that. Who's Biff?

Hey Calzone didn't I see you sucking some of that brown frown through a shit stained toilet paper tube down in the subway turnpike? I could swear that was your ugly ass.. only half of you was stuffed in some skanky hooker that looked too fucking bored to even charge you.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

biff - tuff words from a guy that got knocked out by 5ft actor with parkinsons...... in.. one punch.. right.. you were knocked out in one punch i believe..

carl - its alright carl. here's the site you were looking for http://bifftanner.blogspot.com/

5:17 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

What, no love note for me Menace? Well that's fucked up.

Maybe it was you stuffed in that hooker.


fag.

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that Shawn guy is sensitive. He's kind of like a really short, bald ugly girl.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Satan said...

i hope you dont expect me to read all that shit

fuck it

you can all kiss my satanic ass

10:55 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Satan wants me to tongue his ass... that's just silly.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

nizzzutttsss!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

when are you worthless sacks of shit going to put up a new post?

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they are waiting for a certain someone to read said post.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

your right.. pearl.. but we're not sure she can read.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counters