Thursday, November 16, 2006

Request Line... First try.


First, please enjoy an excerpt from a recent conversation Menace and I had while doing the Thanksgiving Grocery shopping... and then a new thing we're trying here called "The Request Line".

E: "My dad will be there, he'll try to tell you about my cherry and not to touch it. "
M: "And what happens if I tell dad I looked but I didn't touch? "

E: "Soooo ..... is your
mom coming?"
M: "She is... How many potatos do we need... Is Shawn coming?"
E: "Uhm, not thinking so, no. He's going to gave dinner with Trish's family."
M: "Then we don't need as many... Okay wine... we need wine... Is the aunt you told me about with the hairlip coming?"
E: "Uh yes she'll be there. She will be the lush with the wine bottle tucked in her cleavage. We can just drink what she brings...."
M: "Tucked... in her cleavage... Is it a magnum?"
E: "No, just a bot.. Wait, did you just say tucked?"
M: "Why yes, EN, I did."
E: "I think I left my wallet in the car."
M: "Did you?"
E: "YES."
M: "Well then we should go look between the cushions for it."
E: "YES... wait, what about the cart?"
M: "Fuck the cart, there's only 5 items..."

.
We've grocery shopped together twice...

And now, moving on to the new "request line"... It's something new I think will take off big-time... Blog requests... you know, you ask - we deliver.

Here's the catch, you never know what we're going to pick from or whose request will be granted soooo ... It's a crap shoot.

"hey menace or EN...how about posting some new shit. "
-- Carl Spackler

Well, alright Carl, we'll oblige... Only we'll do one better... and give you Holy Fucking Shit... (counts for Sunday) ....




Enjoy.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Is the aunt you told me about with the hairlip coming?"
E: "Uh yes she'll be there. She will be the lush with the wine bottle tucked in her cleavage."

Wow. I have one of those too!(including the hairlip)

11:32 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

Yeah, I liked that part, too.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

i've never seen turds fucking. thank you for making me the first person mentioned on the Request Line.

may the lord be with both of you.

amen.

9:05 AM  
Blogger eccentric recluse said...

Request line? OK, I'll play.

E_N, how about posting a clip of some of your music, (be it original or not)?

10:15 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

here's a request:

post someting funny.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Capt. Great - So, you have a hairlip or you have an aunt that has a hairlip?

One word: wax.

I'll have to thank you for stopping by, and looking like Bill Murray. I'll be sure to stick a mini-bottle in my cleavage too for the full effect.

Butchie - Which part? I've shown you so many...

Carl - I think i made your weekend. Did you get anal like you wanted? I'm on pins and needles here... lets be discreet, feel free to email me.

Ecc - *smirk. Hmm.. ok!

Scumbag - Eat me. Fucker.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Well, that was easy.

Hope you can get past the steel deadbolt and pass-coded chastity belt I have on.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

You're googling chastity belt, aren't you Scumbag?

jesus...

4:55 PM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

i'm googling "steel". i'll get to the rest in a bit.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Yes, Im sure that will keep you busy for the weekend.

5:01 PM  
Blogger BBC said...

Umm, okay, whatever. You sure do keep some strange company. Scumbag sounds like a real fuck wit. But he is your friend, not mine, so I don't have to deal with the trash. Hugs.

10:24 PM  
Blogger BBC said...

On second thought. Maybe all of you are just really sick and I misunderstood when I first came to this blog. I thought I saw a woman that needed to be loved, maybe I was wrong. Carry on then.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Satan said...

no bbc

you were right

she needs to be loved

come with me en

you are mine

i lust you

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers and have a nice weekend fuckers.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

what's with the dramtic pause satan....... are you.... John Black and David Caruaso's love child? hold on.. let me translate that for you

The Satan version

what's with the dramtic pause

satan

are you

John Black and David Caruaso's

love child?

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Everything,

Your conversation with Menace sounds a bit like an Abbott & Costello routine ... or basically any conversation I've ever had with another human.

Love the picture. I think. ;)

5:00 PM  
Blogger Blog said...

That's hilarious!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counters