Monday, October 09, 2006

Excerpts from "I think your brillant"...... June 27-28 '06

Random partial excerts put together in chronological order from the longest chain letter written.. Who's it with.. well that i can't say.. maybe you'll figure it out.. This post covers June 27-28.. a continuation from my first post.. and the second post ..Enjoy.

=============================================================

I would try it in a boat

i wouldn't try it with a goat
unless it was pygmy
i just don't have it in me
dark or light it makes no difference

as long as it's a corner Johnny Menace

Lords of Acid too makes me squeel... like a little girl having her pony tails pulled tightly.

My guess to your bag.... hmmmm.
two king size marbles
jar of rubber cement
box of matches

Toss with me,
????




I was wondering what kind of person buys Type O Negative album..tell me you drew the line and said no to Henry Rollins. I would have pegged you a tool freak

speaking of bags.. rubber cement and matches... you pyro... you want me to make the person rubb that cement on those marbles, light it on fire and throw it againist the wall for a fire ball explosion... just so i can blow my load by explosion.

would you bring it to the pool

will its contents make me drool
would you open it at the mall
should i bring a gag and ball
I do not like tiny goats i'm sure
Last time i brought one

it was all a blur



No Henry Rollins! though sometimes I dig him as an actor...

Expulsion by explosion is something I have to see in my lifetime... let's do that.

I would bring it to the pool
it very much could make you drool
bring it with me to the mall?
you may not like that
not at all
Though showing you in public places

may just lead to funny faces
would you look if i presented?
Dont be surprise if I consented.



What great Henry Rollin's role are we talking about? In Heat as the bodyguard or VH1's I love the 90s as himself...

"Expulsion by explosion" sounds like a new sex ed book.. feel free to take the copyrights.

ok last guess
got ice in tupperware
i think we've clearly established the music will be tool
and.....

i can be cruel,
Menace



Johnny Pnuemonic, or the Swat team leader in Bad Boys II.

I'll take those copyrights, but you have to co-author.
Dropped the rhyming did we?
MMKAY, you are cruel. And yeah I guess I like marbles... Im not a pyro, I just like fire.

My second guess is....

A small pillbox
meat thermometer
Roll of twine



Dear fire lover.... but not a pyro,

Henry Rollins is defitnaly in your guilty pleasure category...

and before we start this book... we need to research.. who's going to believe us if we don't do the research.. prefably in Sweeden with the organization of Swedish scientific research. For the cover...... background with you hitting your moltov cocktail .. catching a nice fire ball explosion that engulfs most of the background... then in the foreground a silhouette of a guy blowing his load

Enjoying the ryhming were we?

alright were did i end last... oh yeah oral fixitation...
ok tupper w/ice
tool
and oral fixitation........ lets see if i can just think this out... oral...... smokers, gum chewers, ...suckers... maybe its just a sandwhich.... hmmmm oral... oral.. oral.. fixatition... fixated on the mouth.... mouth drooling.... cock.. drool.. food.. munch.. ... large bag.... bigger bag than mine.... oral.. big.. .. you know what i'm going to go with pussy.... you got another girl in that back....... ...... wait ............ dum-dum comment.... ok.. you better not be throwing me off... I'll go with sour apple dum-dum sucker.




Dear Poetry Daddy,

Yep, Henry Rollins is right up there with my affliction for you in the guilty pleasure category.

any advice on killing said co-worker?


Tupperwear with Ice, yes
Aenima Tool, absolutely
but no dum dum.... Wintergreen life savers.

Sincerely,
Partial pyro, not really.




i have to admit .. i enjoy being a guility pleasure..

Wintergreen lifesavers.... you were throwing me off with the dum dum.... what am i going to chomp on a wintergreen so you can see the sparks and tell where my mouth is in a dark corner? which reminds me... third guess is complete... now you talk about how you would use each of my first guesses.

smashing baby asprins,
Menace


Dear new guilty pleasure,

Alright, Im game. Your first guess was the Deftones White Pony Album, electrical tape, and a typewriter.


Well I would most likely play the album, and while humming along to
teenager I would type dirty sexual fantasies on the electrical tape (since there's no paper in my bag) and then wrap you in it, naked and bound to a chair... exposing only the parts I'll need... As the rest of the album plays... I'll just tease you and make you try to guess what it says on the tape through feeling the bumps with your one free hand.....

Your second guess was ankle strap stilleto heel, feather, and ice... since you already guessed the ice... I will have to come into play in this scenario AND the third one... so here goes:

Dammit I wish I had tape for this one too. hmmm. Well let see, not too much you can do with one stilletto unless you're planning on doing some sort of one legged vodoo dance, so let's go with that. I would most definitely stick the feather in my ass crack while I'm doing said dance and then use the ice to throw at you when you start laughing at me for looking like an idiot. Even though that would totally be my intention, to make you laugh.

Your third guess was ice w/tupperwear, Aenima Tool CD and dum-dum....
Well, I would most likely hit the song Stinkfist and strip you naked, then running ice all over your body I would ... oh shit, do I tell you what I would do with the dum dum?

Not sure you could handle that.... This is turning into a book.... speaking of books...hmmmm.

Sincerely,
Pussy Sparks



Dear pussy sparks,

Ok.. what are we doing here.. new James Bond characters?... Pussy Sparks always carries around a pack of wintergreen lifesavers.. and here i was thinking about sparks in the mouth... nope never got to fall for that one in 7th grade.

Teenager as a song of choice......hmmmmm.... actually you could play anything off that cd and it would work for me... in fact you should just play the whole damn thing..

ok i admit the feather is off the mark..... you know you could just follow me into a bathroom and hit me over the head with the heel, drag me into a stall, stick my balls in ice and fluff me with the feather until my cock does the rock on sign... and then i wake up in the stall with a cum filled stilleto heel strapped to my cock and a note written in..... blood i guess... with feahter.. and the note is in Green Eggs n Ham form of coarse.

I think you should tell me what you did with the dum dum because it is just plain wrong not to tell.... and remember this is for research.

Ok... we are on to something... with the mind fuck bag.. this could be the new sex craze game for couples/swingers/singles/whoever.... we need to form a production company

why am i always being stripped down naked,
Menace



Dear Menace,

Now you know what the wintergreen life savers are for. So turn the lights off and dive in


you shoot tequila like a champ. wish i was that lime.

errr... let's move on.
James Bond characters? You'd be the villian I suppose...


i can't kill my co-worker you're absolutely right. But I can do that thing with the stilleto and fluff you in a bathroom stall... only I prefer roofies. And the note would be fucking AWESOME... little cryptic... no blood! I need that! lipstick maybe written on your back and ass, backwards... so you don't see it until you get home to shower... Granted you shower after sex. Which, well, I hope you do.

Jesus am I on to my third guess in your bag yet?


The Dum-Dum... ever heard of a twist, taste, and tempt? Im sure you've done it but never heard it called that before... It's where the girl gets just lubricated enough to slide the dum-dum between her pussy lips and spins it, then offers it to you.

maybe id do that, or maybe not.

You never told me what youd do with your second guess.... come on, you have to have something neat to do with the twine and thermometer.



29 Comments:

Blogger HuneeB said...

No I don't have cankles :)

1:48 AM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

So what was your reply to all this? I want to read the rest of it...

2:20 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

ya know, emma and i have had long email conversations too. but at least they made sense.



fag.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

LOL! Yeah Shane, only, that's not me....

Did you give this person the pussy sparks or what?

9:00 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

Hun - you'll just have to wait until the next post... don't worry there's well over 200+ emails.. plenty of material.

shane - you should post them.. would be better choice than your HNT.. yeah and shawn already went the EN route... but if that's your guess ok..

EN - your so popular.. that's 2 guess now.. you'll have to wait until the next post.


so lets update the guessing..

2 - spitfire
1 - weed
1 - shawn
2 - EN
1 - hun b
1 - elle
1 - myself

10:52 AM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

What are we guessing??

12:26 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Well I'll be plucked and fucked. Just when I think this game is over something new pops up.

2:33 PM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

Spam sucks

1:27 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I made over $900 having fun too! I had no idea that was you anon, sorry to break your bank....

8:48 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

hun - thanks for reading the first paragraph

shawn - sounds like your back in the game.

anon - long time no see.. how was mexico?.. i heard you dropped out of the priesthood... what happened to that $5,000 i gave you and Kathy Olds.. did she ever escape from Nigeria?

EN - how far back to you and anon go?

11:22 PM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

So who guessed me?

1:58 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

You're queer.

We're guessing all the wrong things. This isn't a woman you're emailing with, it's a dude.

I vote it's Scumbag. Or white devil.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

hun - i can't give tell who guessed you..

shawn - not voting for yourself?

12:47 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

So that's one for Whitey.. you need to add that Johnny.

I vote two for shawn because Jen wanted me to.

Part of me thinks it's you and your imaginary friend.

8:08 PM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

I have a vote!

2:00 AM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

I left a little love note on the Wedding Party for you homo.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Shawns in love with you Johnny.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

EN - 2 for shawn....2 for WD.. Does shawn get man crushes often?

Hun - ok who are you voting for?

shawn - funny.. i did the same for you.. headband buddy...

12:09 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

No not often, but he told me last night while combing through his panty drawer that you were exceptional.

Take it as a compliment, or at least try.

2:38 PM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

Shawn wears panties?...well not surprised...

11:25 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Only on Sundays...

unless they're dirty and then on my head is a great way to wear panties any day of the week.

12:59 PM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

what kind of panties?

8:52 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

EN - execptional to... have a man crush on?

shawn - so your auctioning these?

hun - i think you have a panty fetish.

2:25 PM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

No no fetish... just wondering what kind of panties accomadated balls, cause all mine...I'm thinking they would be squished and uncomfortable...it's not like roomie boxes ya know? It's okay Menace you know you want to know as well...

3:09 PM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

Why else would you want to know if he was auctioning them???

3:10 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

hun b - maybe shawn doesn't have balls.. or he wears them in reverse.. and the auction thing.. well i figure the girls would demand an auction from the guys as well.. so it would be could to know what we are auctioning..

12:05 AM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

okay :)

hmm can you still become erect without any balls? you wouldn't be able to cum...hmm where's Em's brain full o knowledge when I need it??

12:07 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Actually you can still become erect without testicles.

Testicles serve only to hold and produce spermatazoa, not to aid in erections.

Tis true you would not be able to cum without them but that does not mean that you cannot get a hard-on without balls....

Erectile function is controlled by hormones and increased blood flow to the penile tissue, not the build up or containment of sperm in the shaft. Therefore it does not really matter if there is a load to blow or not.

If a man produces testosterone, and has a healthy circulatory system and no paralysis of the glans he can still function well sexually without them.

In fact, it is well known that many men do have their testicles removed... and still proclaim themselves to be more sexually productive than when they had balls.

Thank you.

oh, and yes Johnny... to have a mancrush on.

11:31 AM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

So can a man without balls really ever get the same satisfaction sensation of an orgasam??

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counters