Wednesday, July 12, 2006

He's so Wonwey

Nice.... North Korea has officaly gone bat shit.. Hopefully this will give you some insight on what will end this missle crisis.




Did you get that John Bolton?... forget the 6 party talks... and all of that negoiating bullshit.. fly Julia Roberts out to North Korea.. dress up like in Pretty Woman and let Kim Jong Ill have her.. A lot of testostrone brewing in that man.. (have you ever seen him around women) He obviously needs to bust a nut.. and that's right Julia Roberts is time to pay your debt to society for making movies like Stell Magonolis, Pretty Woman, Notting Hill, My best friends wedding, American Sweethearts and having every guy (inculdnig me) having to see it at the movies or having to sit through the entire movie when it comes on TV.............. The way i figure it you every straight american male $583.34 or you can bang Kim Jong Ill and we'll call it even.

6 Comments:

Blogger Scumbag said...

can we send paris hilton too. may as well give him aids too while we're at it.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

might as well... AIDS takes to long.. look at Magic Johnson he would have been dead what 5 years ago...

why not send PBC and give Kim Jong Il the clap as well.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Like napalm sticks to-

You know, what makes us think it's really women he's into? I see your PBC vote and raise you an Eddie.

You know, I bet he's all riled up cause I was in the middle of breaking him when I had to leave...

I had no idea it would bother him so.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

eddie... you want me to find white devil again.. is that what your saying..

clearly you did bother him.. the man's hair even has a hard on.

1:03 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

As if there was something wrong with stimulating hair shafts?

I told him I wanted to feel his missile, not have him prepare to test and deploy the fuckin things...

And when I told him to share the experience and release this is certainly not what I intended.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counters