Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I am born again


I am born again -- Mitch Martin

Its been a long time since my last entry......... and i've been getting a lot of your questions......
"Where have you been Menace?, What are you doing?, Are you dead?, Do you still have that denise richards poster when she was Wild Things Hot and if so can I borrow it and do you think i have a shot with her?, When are you going to blog again?, I ate some bad chineese?, and You suck!" .......... and here are your answers.......
here, nuthin. what are you doin?, no mom sorry I haven't called, no dad, today, there's good chineese?, thanks shane.

I know some of you have more questions and I have no problem answering, but I want to take this time to dispell some of the mainstream rumors out there about my absense.

- I left to run for New Orleans Mayor (I don't think the city was ready for my "A white chocolate New Orleans" campaign)

- I died (Only little inside..... everyday... like the rest of you)

- I replaced Efraim Halevy to head up Mossad (I've just screwed myself for writing the word Mossad....... seriously in 12 days i'm going to be buried in the dessert)

- I was killed by a shark (never.. all you have to do is punch it in the nose. how hard can it be?)

- Hiding in Denmark for drawing a cartoon (not true. i would never visit to Denmark, they are violent people, ever read Hamlet.)

- Reunited with Snake Eyes to disarm Iran only to be shot down while flying over there... and stranded deep in the African jungle where Stormshadow and Zartan's gang are trying to hunt us down........... (I haven't heard from Snake Eyes since my last letter)

- I left with Kylie(my dog who i have renamed Stinks) for Germany where it is legal to marry your dog. (why buy the cow when i get the milk for free)

- I was arrested for stalking Sharon Tay after I was caught under her anchor desk with a tub of banana pudding and a catcher's mit (Again i'm glad i'm dispelling these rumors. Not true it was with Natalie Morales and a bottle of hot dog water and lufa)

In short I've returned. If there are any other rumors floating out there about my absene let me hear them so i can explain.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I be the first to say,

"Holy shit, I've seen a ghost."

And welcome back, WHOOOOOOO!!!!

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also heard the rumor that you got lost while looking for The White Devil.

10:13 PM  
Blogger da buttah said...

i heard you went down on a fat chick and got lost in a roll.

it happens, ya know?

12:28 AM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

i'll put your link back up if it makes you feel better. dickhead. and take the fuckin' word verification of your comment section!!!

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wurd verrifickation maches Scumbag angree.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Scumbag said...

and he's gone again.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

wes - i think we were all lost when white devil left.

butt - yeah but that has nothing to do with my disappearance... i haven't slept like that since being in the womb.

shane - are you pmsing again?

anna - "after all this time".... you drunk its only been 3 months.. but thanks for the reminder

shane - your an emotional wreck.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

jen - of all the rumors that's the one that spreads

9:20 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Well that's the unspoken rule with fat chicks you know.

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

4:34 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

em - no... i don't know.. but how do you know?

anonymous - its like you are my forgotten nameless brother that no one knows about.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counters