Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Gchats.......... The birds and the Bs

I figured since Hunneb feels disjointed maybe this will help everyone understand why...... .......plus Bostick can actually get off to this since 50% off it are animal sounds.

*Warning: For those who won't and have never gotten it... er..... Shawn basically.. don't continue past this point.. please remain behind the line with spit sparks.... the box to your left has the ball with the bell in it so that she doesn't talk to you while you wait...


A conversation with Hunneb on gchat....


me:
hoot
Huneeb:
did you turn part owl on us?
me:
uh .... hoot?
hoot hoot you?
Huneeb:
why hoot? :)
me: hahoot hoot hoot ... and hooting huhhoots hoots :'(
Huneeb: did you just come from hooters?
me:
uhmmm...neh hoot..
Huneeb:
woot hoot?
me:
*shurgs
if you want to
hoot
Huneeb:
who hoot, you hoot?
me:
oh.... no hoot hoot.. that's a hootshame
Huneeb:
for who?
me:
the hoot
oh..... hooooooooooooot
you don't.... you don't hooot
?
Huneeb:
lol
me:
hoot

Huneeb: HOOT!
me:
it ok.............. hoot
nm........ hoot
or do you.. hoot hoot?
Huneeb:
nm?
no more of a hooooooOOOooooot
me:
why can't i hoot?
that hootdiculous
hooty hoot hoot hoooooot
Huneeb:
you can hoot all you want to your little hoot's desire
me:
....... :'(
.........
hoot
Huneeb: there you go :)
me:
..... :'(
.......
hoot
Huneeb: why are you crying?
me:
hoooot
wanna hoot?
Huneeb:
you're in a funny mood
emotional fucker
depends on the hoo
me: hoot hoot
Huneeb:
who hoots your hoot?
me:
whootever hoots the hoot
Huneeb:
hmm so you're not picky then?
me:
your assuming everyone can hoot
Huneeb:
they can't?
doesn't seem that hard...
me:
depends on what your hooting for
then you can tell
hoot
Huneeb:
ahh true hoot
me:
hoot that
Huneeb:
hooooooot
me: hooot hoot :'(
Huneeb: why you sad again?
well why?
me:
hoot hoot hooot hoot .... uhm hoot hoot when hooot hooted hoot hoot hootly.. i mean hootly
and now that i hoot about it
how can a bee ever understand a bird?
Huneeb: they just can, ever seen a bugs life, it's all nature
me: no hoot.... [frown]
Huneeb: who hoot, I hooted you flew the coup
me: hoot me?
Huneeb: hoot hoot
me: oh..... hoooooot.. [wink]
Huneeb:
how hoot hoot a hoot?
me:
hootingly of course


11 Comments:

Blogger Everything Nice said...

I think they call that Dr.Suess syndrome.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

they call it a lot of things

10:08 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

But does it come when called? I think that's really the question here, don't you?

11:00 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

only if its called the right thing... so the real the question would be .. what's the right thing?

7:00 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Whatever's left, I'm almost certain.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Calzone said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Oh My God.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHa

You kept saying Hoot.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

3:19 PM  
Blogger Calzone said...

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAH

I had to come by and read it again!!!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hoot.


AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

12:52 PM  
Blogger Calzone said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Is this supposed to be a funny blog?

1:24 PM  
Blogger JBoombostick said...

HOOT!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

EN - so lets begin and see what's left

Cal - if that's what you get out of it.. congrats

Jen - only to those who need to act like they understand in order for me to go comment on their blog... see examples above and below your comment

Bo - thanks for the 2nd example.. looks like you got a new BFF.. what will carl think?

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counters