Friday, April 20, 2007

Dear John..... The end of the trail

*Checks bag

So my bread crust trail just ended... and me bewildered.

*puts hands on hips


Seems Johnny Menace has lost himself again and there's no way I'm going to find him now. I'm stumped... And apparently so is Carl because he was sure to cast his vote for "putting this blog out of it's misery".

But is there misery? I mean really, look inside yourself.

I know Shawn and Shane won't miss him because they're couple skate partners now - three is a crowd
.
I know PBC won't miss him because PBC is in prison on an attempted murder charge. PBC misses nothing else than what his asshole used to be I'm certain.

I know Bostick won't miss him... but... shit ...Bostick may.

I know Carl won't miss him because Carl is a good husband.

I may miss him. But only because all you fags got so pissy about the fact you thought I was fucking him - and it was hilarious to watch. And personally, I've come to think that's because you were all jealous at the potential.... fags.

Anyway, there's not much I can do here besides pack shit up and think about draping canvas over the furniture hoping some day the Menace will find his way back here safely - again. I'll pay an occasional visit when I can to water the plants and drink Patron near the fire pit for a spell. Although I refuse to buy my own bottle, I'll just drink what's left here.

Oh, and before I go.

A little sentimentality of my own...



Last one out turns out the lights.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carl Spackler said...

dear john,

i want to fuck your brown hole until it bleeds.

then defacate on you.

toodles,
Carl.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I took the name Johnny.

It's mine now. Go read leaves of Grass.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Or.. for that matter... smoke it.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counters