Friday, April 20, 2007

Dear John.. ..Digesting the crumbs

Dear Menace,

Late last night while I was feeding the sharks, I became engrossed in celebration over the almost translated breadcrumbs -- but then something bizarre and unexpected happened.

You were right... they don't want me to follow.



I could only leave a tendril of a message for you in the peripheral of your current vision. You will know it when you see it... If you translate if co.rrectly you will find it's message quite clear.

It's more than a premonition. It's a steadfast bullet into the future. But when?


I have to go now Johnny... there's a red wolf at the door.....


and I am holding at 11.2% evaporation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carl Spackler said...

seriously,
someone put this blog out of its misery.

also, how cum menace bounces in and out of the blogosphere? you are around for a month or two then disappear. how am i suppose to maintain my man crush when you keep doing that?!?!?!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

The same thing we all do Carl. Sacrifice small animals to the White Devil and pray that he accepts our bounty of offering.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counters