Sunday, April 15, 2007

Dear John .... Counting the Crumbs

Dear Johnny,

It's been a cold April.
You forgot to pay the power before you disappeared again.

And it's not about you going out for cigarettes...
because you don't smoke Johnny.

Are you some strange introverted sociopathic super hero?
Perhaps you "unplug" like they do in the Matrix.

If so, when I find you can you teach me how to zero-gravity-ultra-slomo fuck?
That would be really intense and could be a nice addition to my resume.


However it is you leave, you're really good about
staying lost - for a long time.

Many will celebrate your disappearance
But my celebration will be black.

(That's the only color midget they had)

But I think I can find you.
....

I collected your breadcrumbs lovingly in little ziplock baggies and made notes on every one before I back combed the area with my black light for the next one.

Please pardon the flashlight glare on the pages. It would have been a better snapshot if I had overhead light of any kind. Or at least D batteries for the camping lamp.

I have a feeling that until I can glue the crumbs together and bring you your sandwich... You will stay far far away and not know how to come home.

I had better get started before you end.

Everything Nice

PS - You better not be lost somewhere warm... Or I'll be pissed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got this site from my pal who told me about this website
and now this time I am visiting this web site and reading very informative articles
at this time.

Here is my web page スーパーコピー時計

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counters