Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Returning with answers...... premeditated

this should explain it


but for those that don't get the answers they need from the photo above... i went ahead answered questions you had... and to be fair i included everyone even if you got your answer from the picture above....


Carl
1. uhmmmm no

2. no

3. ..... .... no ..... carl... are all these about your ass

4. yes.. you always got a shot until you get arrested.. but you might want to tell her that you've been collecting that kind of private information before....... you know what... fuck it.. it's win win either way.. trust me

6. no you can't come


Weed

1. i know me to

2. yes... shawn
3. no i would say its still honey

4. lol

6. no i don't think i would notice


Bostick

1. your mamma

2. i know that's why i'm answering these

3. i'll pass
4. sure... anything to help your drama queen needs

6. no.. no.. that's not good for me.. how about Weds?


Sullen

1. always

2. of course it still does.. it keeps on giving.. never gets old
3. weight and balance
4.
word cholo.... I don't be eaten when the cook is Babylonian either
6. no you can still keep it...you might need it soon

EN

1. cock
2. i don't think they will
3.
we will..
4.
........ the same 3 things
6. on the 6th floor between the silver one and the red

Shawn

1. because your paranoid...
2. why ask me that.. you already know
3. no.. you should be able to figure that one out
4. i thought you already had that one figured out.... guess not
6. i agree they are..... and yes we should.. we should have a long time ago

Hunne B
1. because i can
2. no i never have... birds are flithy creatures
3. oh... hooooot hoot hoot
4. bullshit.... then send me one
6. no... no.. no i really don't think you should.. i have to strongly advise againist it.. it could swing 2 ways.. murder or best moment of your life..

Shane
1. no i don't
2. no i'm not
3. i could
4. i'm just not into myspace that's all
6. yeah i think he will get traded

Calzone
1. the blue ones
2. do i look like a dragon
3. when would i have the time to hang with Dr. Michael Mancini
4. pledge with lemon
6. well seeing how its been 2 years since you had that abortition i would have to say.. that fake guy the bark like a dog all the time... or apostle bill..


15 Comments:

Blogger Everything Nice said...

1. indeed
2. not even with thumb tacks huh?
3. okay but lets still keep it a secret, you know how shawn gets.
4. i thought we broke one
5. this couldn't have been 6? I don't remember a 5. In that case I better wear my rubber boots.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Calzone said...

I just scrolled down to my name.

I keep telling you dilly that wasn't an abortion, I just needed some shit and had to do something I totally didn't want to do.

So I bled.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

That dragon wants me like the Olson twins want syphilis.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Well I can be a prude so how about you initiate #6? Thanks for putting my name in pink, you know how I like to be the bottom honey.

I miss you so much Johnny. I can't wait to feel you slide all up in me purty like.

Emma something is wrong with you. I don't see any 5's. And we should really talk about your innapropriateness on the short bus.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Bleeding can be fun. It depends on when and where.

Shawn there is nothing wrong with me. But I should ask why you felt compelled to put the visual of yourself and Menace ass hammering?

2:44 PM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

Thank you for letting me keep it. I shall cherish it always....

11:42 PM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

EN -
1. well you know
2. maybe.. with a different postion
3. yes.. he shoots wolves
4. that's why we have 3
6. and you know how i feel about 5

calzone - so i should call everyone back and tell them that wasn't dragon palcenta salad?

shawn - "I can't wait to feel you slide all up in me purty like."... that was your best southern impression... purty like?

valynamakasandwhich - and you shall be using it... i don't want it to get dusty

12:51 AM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

this blog is hot...

8:51 AM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

John -

1. do i
2. okay, whisper one to me
3. but he always misses
4. *shiver
6. *goosebumps

8:57 AM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

I don't remeber asking any questions..

12:48 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

comic - .... but.. that's not funny?

EN - 1. you do
2. whisper.. or hold it close to my mouth?
3. and he always will
4. good thing its not 4
6. and what of 7

huneeb - that's because i already gave you the answers.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Johnny -

1. in less than a week.
2. if it's that close don't shout.
3. which is for the best...
4. no kidding, I'm strangely turned on.
6. We never got to 7.

5:49 PM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

May I have the questions? :)

12:23 AM  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

EN-
1. timing is everything
2. i won't as long as you do
3. for all of us
4. strange but so familar
6. that's because we never pushed for it.

BB- you already know them.. i just answered before you asked them.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counters